Availible Oct. 1st., First month's rent, One month's rent refundable security deposit, $250 non-refundable pet fee, $75 per adult application fee
++++ Perfect For Entertaining and Perfect For Families:
This fully renovated bright and airy 4/2.5 home features a flowing open split floor plan with an open-concept kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances.
++++ "A" Rated Seminole District Schools:
You can watch from the driveway or walk with the kids to English Estates Elementary each morning or keep an eye out the window as the bus stop is directly across the street for the "A-Rated" South Seminole Middle School and highly desirable Lake Brantley High School.
++++ Great Places to Play and Entertain:
Three large sliding glass doors open fully into exterior tracks creating three wide open passageways to the 800+ SF screen enclosure and large 15x30 pool. The pool deck includes a removable child screen for you peace of mind when you don't want the kids in the pool. At nearly a half acre, this is the largest lot in the neighborhood and large for anywhere in Maitland. The rear is private and fully fenced with wide open spaces to play or relax. The fence also runs along the pond to keep kids and pets out of the water. A small dock allows the feeding of turtles and fish or watching the Wood Ducks. A separate drive and double gate provides secure fenced parking/storage of your boat, RV or trailer. A large shed provides great storage along with a separate firewood rack. Mature trees include Magnolia, Palm, Avocado, Grapefruit, Kumquat, Orange and Walnut.
++++ Interior Features:
++++ Low utility bills:
- Custom tile
- Alcove lighting
- Large fireplace with interior wood storage
- Pendant dining room lights
- Large pool bath with double sinks and custom tiled bathtub & shower
- The split floor plan offers the Master Bedroom lots of privacy and allows direct access to the pool via sliding doors. It has a large walk-in closet with custom shelving and clothes hanging system. The Master Bath features dual sinks, abundant storage and a large walk-in shower.
- Large interior air conditioned laundry room includes huge amounts of wood cabinets and full wall hanging system with shelf.
- The oversize double car garage includes a built-in storage cabinet and a full wall of peg-board storage.
The house has a brand new (less than a year) 15 SEER Heat Pump with variable speed air handler and blown R30 attic insulation have cut summer electric bills in half ($150-160 for a four bedroom 2000+ SF house). The house was also fully re-plumbed and high efficiency pool equipment was installed.